Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the idea of "getting back on track"? Maybe you know you could be healthier or feel better but have no idea where to start. Perhaps you are ready to integrate clean products into your daily life (makeup, bath/body, home cleaning) but don't know which brands really are clean and safe. This is where I come in! I specialize in wellness consulting and my goal is to make the concept of wellness and a healthy lifestyle accessible to anyone. Instead of checking a box for your “health”, what if your lifestyle was one of wellness and abundance all around?
- Health isn’t one dimensional. Being well, feeling content, happy, joyful, nourished, fit, rested, etc. is all part of being healthy.
- Bring wellness full circle. How does health translate throughout your day/life. Consider what it means to feel "well-rounded." Regardless of your situation you can carry your health with you at all times.
- Everything matters. And everything doesn’t matter. While each choice we make can have an impact on our lives, it doesn't mean we have to be rigid to be healthy and feel good.
- Thoughts create reality. Your mindset will dictate infinite aspects of your life. Think carefully.
- Make space. Outer chaos creates inner chaos. Clearing space in our bodies, minds, homes, etc, will make room for what we really want.
- You are what you repeatedly do. Habits, default patterns and repetitive thinking are what shape us. So let's break out of the spin cycle and create habits to shape our lives for the better.
Contact me for questions and we can find a way to work together! Consultations are $65/hour and cover a wide variety of services, including:
- pantry/fridge organization
- daily routine guidance
- diet/food consulting
- weekly meal prep
Wellness covers the full spectrum on your life! Let's do this together.